It doesn’t matter who you are, you have something you’re insecure about and it can weight you down and make you feel insignificant. Like with any issue music can lend a helping hand in making you feel a little less like shit. So here are some of the best songs that can aid you when you’re feeling like shit because society is hating on your physical attributes. But no matter what, remember that you’re wonderful no matter what anyone thinks.
10. Sledding With Tigers “Not So Body Posi After All”
Listen all the way through.
9. Right Said Fred “I’m Too Sexy”
I really feel everyone should be able to sing this and believe it – laugh at how cheesy the song is, but believe it nevertheless.
8. Jason Mraz “The Beauty In Ugly”
Accept your imperfections, they make you who you are.
7. TLC “Unpretty”
One of the prettiest songs about feeling not so pretty.
6. Destiny’s Child “Bootylicious”
Definitely the go to hear for a body posi dance party.
5. Dolly Parton “Dumb Blonde”
It’s not all about body issues, hair gets hated on too.
4. MIKA “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)”
Preach it boy!
3. Meghan Trainor “All About That Bass”
Infectious and true.
2. India.Arie “Video”
It’s all about that unconditional love for yourself.
1. Christina Aguilera “Beautiful”
This song will never not be #1 to me when it comes to this subject.